Investing in Our Community and in Our Future
For the second year in a row, John Moore will be awarding two (2) $1,000 college scholarships to deserving students who are entering into their freshman fall semester. Applications are due by July 1st, 2017, and the two (2) recipients will be notified by July 31st, 2017. See below for submission guidelines.
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree among one of the following: Accounting, Business Management, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Information Systems
- Undergraduate Student
- Applications should also:
Min. 3.25/4.00 GPA
(2) Selection & Eligibility Criteria
Selection will be based on academic history, extracurricular activities & essay. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S. Resident – Must be a resident in the greater Houston area
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester.
The scholarship recipient will be notified by July 31st, 2017. The recipient will be invited to the John Moore main office (Houston) to be awarded the scholarship by check.
Write a minimum 500-word essay regarding overcoming an obstacle to achieve your goals (specifically, how you have overcome).
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the form below by July 1st, 2017. Along with submitting your essay, please also include your academic history, information on your extracurricular activities and information on your school of choice (including proof of admittance).
Make sure to follow John Moore Services here on Facebook as we will be publicly announcing our scholarship winners there first.