A/C Maintenance in Houston, TX
Keep Your Residential AC System in Great Shape With Yearly Maintenance, Inspection, and Tune-Up Service
No Houston homeowner wants to face the Texas heat without a working air conditioner. Prepare for the summer before it comes with John Moore’s 28-point AC system inspection and tune-up service. With proper AC maintenance, you can be sure that your system is operating at peak performance just in time.
Call 713-730-2525 and schedule an AC Maintenance Specialist.
Spring $69 A/C Tune-Up*
Including a FREE Air Conditioning Inspection
Don’t let air conditioning repair woes leave you hot under the collar. Call on John Moore’s team of experienced Houston-area air conditioner experts for a special $69* Tune-Up and FREE A/C Inspection. Our A/C technicians can also repair or even replace your system if needed, all to your complete satisfaction. Guaranteed.
The most important components of your A/C system will be thoroughly inspected during John Moore’s 28 point A/C inspection. Schedule your inspection before the next heat wave and you will have peace of mind that your system will start up easily as the temps rise.
Drain Line Treatment
- Complimentary Drain Line Treatment with Formula 6*
- Complimentary Attic Evaluation
- “No-Breakdown Guarantee”!**
There are some AC maintenance procedures we always recommend the homeowner do if they are able. The most important is to replace your air filter at least every other month.
Old air filters strain your system and are often what causes other malfunctions. You can add at least 5 years to your system’s life by replacing your air filter when it needs to be replaced.
John Moore’s 28 Point AC Inspection and Tune-up
Available in the Spring for only Only $69*
What’s Included in AC Maintenance?
John Moore’s annual 28-point inspection and tune-up service is designed to keep your system in optimal running conditions year-round. Our technicians will address any problems that your AC unit may have before they can affect the other components of your HVAC system.
- We Inspect All Filters, including any Media or Whole-Home Air Filters to Ensure Indoor Air Quality.
- We Inspect the Blower Wheel.
- We Inspect and Test the Condensate Drain Line.
- We Inspect the Outdoor (Condenser) Coil if Accessible.
- We Visually Check for Refrigerant Leaks.
- We Check and Clean Thermostat and Test Its Operation.
- We Check Metering Device if Accessible.
- We Check Return Air Temperature.
- We Check Supply Air Temperature.
- We Check Wet Tub Temperature (if applicable).
- We Check Temperature drop(s).
- We Check Disconnect Box, Wire Sizes, and Tighten Any Loose Connections.
- We Check Operation of Service Valves.
- We Test and Measure Capacitor Voltage and Start Component.
- We Test the Amperage of Your Compressor.
- We Check Contactor and Relays.
- We Check Compressor and Fan Motor Current.
- We Measure the Suction Line Temperature.
- We Measure Suction Pressure.
- We Measure Superheat/Subcool.
- We Measure the Air Entering the Outdoor Coil.
- We Measure Discharge Temperature.
- We Measure Discharge Pressure.
- We Check Refrigerant Charge.
- We Evaluate the Condition and the Overall Efficiency of Equipment.
- We Visually Inspect Insulation for Proper Levels and Conditioning.
- We Visually Inspect Air Ducts for Correct Sizing and Leakage.
- We Clean the Condensing Coil
*$69 per unit. Available from March 1 – April 30. Excludes weekends and holidays for units older than 5 years.
Stop a Stoppage before It Starts!
Prevent Condensate Drain Line Stoppages with Plumbers Formula 6!