Water Heater Repair & Installation by Houston's Top Licensed Plumbers.
For all your residential tank and tankless water heater needs from minor repairs to complete replacement.
Water Heater Repair and Replace
All Makes and Models of Tank and Tankless
When it comes to water heater repair and replacement in Houston, we take the time to examine the issue, communicate, and determine the best solutions for your home and your needs. Sometimes, a water heater problem can be solved with a simple repair, in which case we will use high-quality parts. Other times, a replacement may be necessary. If it’s time for a replacement, we will help you determine the best option according to the design of your home and your family’s needs and budget.
We are here to help with yearly maintenance, water heater flushes, and pan replacement. For those suffering from a leaky water heater, John Moore can even repair your water damaged walls and floors without the headache of dealing with multiple contractors. Houston homeowners have counted on John Moore for decades. We’re at your service.
- John Moore 13 Year Warranty
- All Makes & Models
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Point-of-Use Tankless Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Water Heater Upgrades
- Repairs & Replacement
- In-House Financing
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Over 50 Years in Houston
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Traditional Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Inspection
- Water Heater Flush
- Water Heater Maintenace
- Water Heater Pan Replacement
- Leaky Water Heater Repair
- Water Damage Services
- Repair Walls, Ceilings and Floors
SCHEDULE SERVICE →
Best of the Best
Lifetime Water Heater
Upgrade to a lifetime of worry-free hot water with a John Moore Lifetime water heater.
The John Moore Lifetime line offers homeowners a premium water heater that is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty for as long as you, the original purchaser, own your home. If you have found your dream home, set up an appointment with a John Moore Technician to see if a John Moore Lifetime unit would be a good fit for you.
3 Reasons to Upgrade to John Moore Lifetime Equipment.
- The Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home. If the Lifetime water heater fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, the repair will be provided at no charge.
- Each John Moore Lifetime unit is upgraded with top-of-the-line parts to meet the harsh demands of the Houston climate.
- Protect yourself against higher future replacement costs due to inflation and higher costs of living.
*Exclusions may apply. Water heater, HVAC, and Breaker Box labor warranties on select equipment. Call for details.