The John Moore Services Field Trip for Schools
Get ready for a fun-filled day of immersion in the trades!
Houston's #1 Most Trusted Plumber Since 1965
Voted Best Plumbing Company by the Houston Chronicle 2020 | 2021 | 2022
Quality Learning & Exploration
Hands-on, experiential learning that is relevant to the elementary school level
It is our belief that exposing elementary kids to the trades at an early age can help them gain an understanding of the various skills that can be acquired in these types of professions. We believe this helps kids develop an appreciation for the importance of these services and to gain an understanding of the different trades available.
All in all, a day of fun and immersion into the home services trades is an important step toward career preparation and exploration.
Unlocking the future of each of the most popular home services trades today!
- Power Ranger Station
- Water Filtration Station
- Royal Flush Station
- Water Works Station
- Clear the Air Station
- Junior Technician
Power Rangers Station
Royal Flush Station
Water Works Station
Clear the Air Station
What to Expect:
- FREE ADMISSION
- Ample parking for buses and cars
- Tables and chairs for lunch if needed (lunch will not be provided by John Moore and must be brought with each student)
- Restroom facilities
10005 West Sam Houston Pkwy North, Houston, TX 77064 (Conveniently located in Northwest Houston, right on the Beltway - Find on Google Map)
- Aldine ISD
- Alief ISD
- Channelview ISD
- Clear Creek ISD
- Crosby ISD
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
- Deer Park ISD
- Fort Bend ISD
- Galena Park ISD
- Houston ISD
- Huffman ISD
- Humble ISD
- Katy ISD
- Klein ISD
- Lamar CISD
- La Porte ISD
- Pasadena ISD
- Pearland ISD
- Sheldon ISD
- Spring Branch ISD
- Spring ISD
- Stafford MSD
- Tomball ISD
- Our field trips are available upon request based on limited availability
- The maximum capacity per day is 70 students. The minimum requirement is 50 students.
(This schedule can be modified slightly depending on lunch requirements)
- 9-9:15am Buses arrive/get settled
- 9:15-9:30am Welcome and overview
- 9:30am-12:30pm Activity stations
- 12:30-12:45pm Conclusion
- 12:45pm Buses depart
*Students can stay for lunch after at our facility if needed
- Our field trips are only available for Greater Houston-area schools, 2nd through 5th grade levels.
- We ask that the schools provide at least 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- We ask that the schools divide their students into 6 even groups before arriving to save time. These groups will simultaneously rotate through the different activity stations.
Contact Us to Book Your School:
"*" indicates required fields